Conferencing Call using VoIP
There are many conferencing techniques available but conference calling through VoIP is becoming popular these days as VoIP is cost effective and very easy to use. VoIP call conferencing provides good features for call recording and virtual meeting. Both the calling as well as the receiving party should have SIP based telephone number and VoIP internet connection.
To talk to each other, callers are connected through Conference Bridge, which is a server that allows multiple users to talk to each other from computer or from phone line. Caller can talk to every person at the same time or mute particular members so as to maintain privacy in the meeting. This technology uses packet switching method which sends information on internet in the form of packets from one system to other in most efficient way. During conferencing call, a member can record the call, access internet and chat at the same time.
Some of the great features of using VoIP conferencing calls are:
• Virtual meeting rooms can be created
• Ability to send files and documents during meeting
• Can use web service during conferencing call
• Can handle unlimited conferences at the same time
• Can connect ordinary phone line
• Can run on all Operating Systems
• Easy software installation and setup
VoIP conference call can be adapted in two forms which are free form and commercial form. Free software’s are available online which one could install on their computer and use conferencing facility. Commercial software’s are very easy to install and use; as support is available from the provider. In both cases conferences and virtual meeting can take place. An individual or organization has to study which mode would be convenient for one and how this technology can be used at its best to enhance his business or conference.
Free VoIP conference software:
• FreeConferenceCalls.com: Features offered by this software are such as recording, unlimited hours of conference per month and 6 hours of conference call per day. Worldwide service is available.
• CalliFlower: Features offered by this software include recording, personal PIN and Facebook compatibility.
• Rondee: Features offered by this software include personal PIN and one can connect up to 100 members at a time.
• OoVoo: Features offered by this software include video conferencing, multi people conference and compatibility with Mac and Windows Operating System.
• Foonz: Features offered by this software include group conference, messaging and group calling.
• Other Free Conference Call Services are Skype, Paltalk and WebEx
Commercial VoIP conference software:
There are lot of commercial software available which offers variety of features and packages according to the requirement. Commercial software offers latest technology and security method.